Thank You for Signing Up
See you on June 14th at 10am PSD ( Los Angeles Time Zone ).
In the meantime, here is how to prepare for the class
How to Prepare for the class, install software, download materials
If you don’t already have it, you’ll want to download DaVinci Resolve. A free version can be found here: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/
You may choose to follow along on your own device while Dado instructs, however, if you prefer to just watch and listen during class, that’s ok too.
It may be helpful to utilize a second monitor if you plan to follow along in your own Resolve session during the workshop, but a second screen is not required.
For each day you will be provided with practice media for exercises and for assignments. Links for download are provided in each day’s class description.
How to Join the Class
- The class will be streamed via Zoom. Please download the Zoom Client for Meetings software ahead of time. To join the class, log in to your colour.training account and from your dashboard select: Color Managed Workflow June 2021 and choose the appropriate lesion ( Day 1 – Day 4). You are going to be able to click on the link for Zoom call there.
- Note: you do not need to have a Zoom account to participate.
- Please use your real name when logging in
- If you experience any difficulties joining the call, please email [email protected]
Simple rules to follow during the class
- Once you have joined the class, we encourage you to turn on your video as a way to preserve the community feeling with your fellow attendees and instructor.
- We do ask that you keep your audio muted and ask questions via the “Chat” window. The moderator will then either relay your question to Dado or allow you to unmute your mic to ask the question yourself.
- If Dado prompts the class to ask the question you can do so by raising your hand or typing x in the chat window.
After the class: Assignments and Discussions
- At the end of each day, you will be required to complete an assignment. Instructions for an assignment can be found in the class content bellow
- A few hours after the course runs, that day’s recorded session will be available to stream so that you can re-watch the lesson to aid in completing your daily assignment. These videos will be available to stream for 90 days after the course ends
- Join our Discord group: https://discord.gg/4aE9Y5H
- For any support questions, please email [email protected]
- Post a still frame from an assignment in the discussion forum.
- We will post a recording of the class at the same place where you have found the zoom link ( Color Managed Workflow March 2021 – Day 1 – Day 4 ) on our website colour.training
During the class, Dado will be using Look Design Plugin. You can get 30 days free license for the plugin by going to colourlab.ai/look-designer/ and selecting a monthly subscription. On checkout use this code: FODCPLD2 (No cc details necessary).